The Washington and Lee Law Review (and the Law Review Online) can grant permission to cite, quote, or reproduce any portion of an Article or Note in whole or part. This permission is subject to the following conditions:
- Full credit must be given both to the Author and the Washington and Lee Law Review
- The Article or Note must be cited in a specific manner
- For Articles, you must also obtain permission from the Author, as the exclusive holder of copyright privileges
To request permission to reprint Articles or Notes e-mail email@example.com.
The author of each article and the Washington and Lee Law Review (and the Law Review Online) grant permission for copies of that article to be made available for classroom use, provided that:
- The copies are distributed at or below cost
- Both the author and the Law Review are identified
- Proper notice of copyright is affixed to each copy
- The user notifies the Law Review that he or she has made such copies
To notify the Law Review that you have made copies e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.